Monday, February 20, 2006

One of these days I will actually get pictures up of the poncho, socks, purse, hat, etc that I am working on. I just got my sister knitting over this weekend! She started a purse and a hat and she appears to be enjoying it (of course, I can't imagine anyone NOT enjoying knitting...) which of course makes me happy.
We had such a great weekend! My husband was gone at a bachelor party for our friends getting married this weekend so my sis and I decided to have our own fun! We watched movies, knitted, read blogs, ate yummy food, created inside jokes over a certain Andre that appeared in concert one evening on our TV and just had a generally good time laughing our heads off. My abs actually hurt from our laughing before bed. Such good times.
I'll post again soon with pictures of my progress and a cute pic my husband took of me knitting with our fire going in the background. Perfect Olympics pose for such a star athlete! ;-)

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how cute is that?!?!? Man, we totally rock more than any sisters out there!!=)ha ha ha...Andre...o man. my abs hurt like a mother too. I started laughing randomly in the middle of the night last night thinking about "Ejecting Andre." Luckily I didn't wake anyone up...but yeah, i got ur email and YES we should do a shared blog..woo hoo!!!

p.s:I did A LOT more on the hat. I'm kind of addicted (!!!)

 
At 2/21/2006 12:20 PM , Blogger Mrs BJ said...

You all stand as my witnesses...my sister is getting addicted to knitting! Now that's the stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home