Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Off to enjoy a night of knitting!

Hi everyone. I'm not dead, just obsessed with a puppy... a cute, intelligent and stubborn puppy. She's getting better on her housetraining (I'm only waking up once a night to take her out now) and obeying commands such as "come" and "sit". She still doesn't like the leash but she's getting better. Soon (I swear! DH ordered needed item to "fix" computer) I will post pictures and update you on the knitting front. I have many items OTN right now but I feel the urge to cast on anyway tonight for a swatch. I am having a need to start designing a light cable sweater with a brown/beige heathered yarn that I got off ebay a while back so I need to decide which cable pattern I'd like to feature all over my chest! I'll be sure to post pics of that soon as well (No, not of my chest...pics of the sweater/swatch progress...geez!)

Off to enjoy a night of knitting!

2 Comments:

At 6/20/2006 3:59 PM , Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Come off the puppy high. Give us some action shots of your puppy and your knitting!!!

Come back toooo uuussssss!!!!

 
At 4/23/2007 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Composition and side effects of zyban otr tires Zoloft vs buspar Buick lacrosse show car http://www.dodgeneonturbos.info Nose hair removal for men

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home