Friday, February 24, 2006

Impending Nuptials

Good morning. I am up this morning at the relatively ungodly hour of 5:30 am. There is much to do in preparation for my friend Julie' s wedding. I have tableclothes to pick up, gifts to buy and wrap, decorations to make, lots and lots and lots...and lots of coffee to drink. Her wedding is Saturday so I will be staying the night with her tonight to be available in case she needs a bit of support during the night. She was there for me on my wedding night when I wasn't nervous at all until 3am when I started crying uncontrollably and exclaiming about how I couldn't have a decent wedding since I hadn't been able to sleep yet and look at the time and I'll only have 3 hours of sleep before my wedding and so on and so forth. With that in mind, I go to help my friend. In light of her impending nuptials the following post will be a thought on marriage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home