Friday, April 07, 2006

Hi again! Just a quick note before I present an actual post later on tonight (with pictures!):

Christine, you commented that you are going to Yarn Garden this weekend. Would you mind asking for Tammy whether or not they give yarn discounts for charity knitting projects done for non-local charities such as Children in Common (CIC), etc? They are giving a 20% discount on yarn for Portland Rescue Mission charity knitting and it would be interesting to know if that extends further.

By the way, I would be happy to meet you there Sunday if you would like. We can meet and knit for a while. Tammy, Melody, Jenni, Patti, are you interested in meeting? Jenni and Patti, I don't even know if you're in the area. Where do you live? Eva, I would ask you but of course I know that it might be a bit of a flight for you!!

Talk to you all later tonight. Pictures and updates on projects should appear tonight.

Until then, may you have a splendiferous day!

3 Comments:

At 4/07/2006 7:02 PM , Blogger Carol & Christine said...

I will be there tomorrow with a girlfriend of mine. If I knew for sure what time I'd let ya know so we could at least say Hello in person. I wont be free on Sunday.

I will ask though about extending out the 20% to other Charities. I know I donate a lot to other charities and it would be such a HUGE blessing to me, to be able to recieve a discount. And although I could go in there and pretend Im going to donate to these charities, I'd rather not lie about my intentions. kwim?

 
At 4/09/2006 3:24 PM , Blogger Carol & Christine said...

I didn't make it over to The Yarn Garden yesterday. Sorry!

 
At 4/10/2006 11:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I just saw your post! I live in Portland, close to Vancouver near the Interstate Bridge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home