Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sit and Knit Thursday night at Tangles in Lake Oswego?

Regarding Christine's comment:

Christine, I would love to get together and knit. Maybe a weekend in warmer weather would be great for a picnic! I think that would be so much fun. Until then, how about this Thursday night? I am planning on being at Tangle in Lake Oswego for the "sit and knit" night. It lasts until 9:00pm. I think my sister will go also. Tammy, would you like to go too? Eva, are you in the area? If I know others are planning to go too maybe we could get coffee together beforehand. If anyone is interested leave comments and we can all arrange a plan through the comments. Yay! Fun!

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooff, I can't this week or next week. I have a class in Salem Friday night, so need to be home tomorrow night. BUMMER, but I would like to get together soon.

 
At 3/23/2006 12:24 PM , Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Oh gosh.. I wish I had gotten on the net yesterday. I already have plans... with my husband!! YAHOOOO!!!

I dont drive much to the Lake Oswego area. Would I get lost easily??

LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home