Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Knitting: Luxury, Art Form, or Necessity?

Hello, Hello, Hello!

So I think I found a pattern (see below) for the Dale of Norway sweater that BJ wants. I found it on Bea Ellis' Adult Single Patterns website. Now to use up the yarn I have so I can buy more!

Image hosting by Photobucket

That out of the way, here is a great expose of something about which I have long thought: knitting, which is now largely a hobby and luxury, used to be a necessity. My thoughts on this topic align pretty well with Lene's so I will refrain from gracing you with them. Yes, I know, I hear your groans of agony. Don't worry, soon I'll come up with something achingly beautiful for you to ponder. Just wait...

3 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 4:35 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Welcome to KTC! :)

 
At 4/06/2006 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! How many visits is it now?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man. Ab, you know I love ya. =) =) =) Even if you are a gigantic whore who can't control her psycho tendancies to bark at people and chase them with flame throwers lol!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh, my abs hurt from laughing. I need to go lay down lol.

 
At 4/07/2006 10:16 AM , Blogger Carol & Christine said...

Great Patterns.. so along with socks, wanna teach me how to make these??

;o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home